maandag 28 februari 2011

The Fungi of justice



Yesterday I went on a walk to make some pictures of a small cryptoforest with an extremely rich plant life but when I got there I learned that the builders beat me to it. Perambulating onwards, in a completely different part of town, I spotted this fungi hotspot on top of the above sign. I have never seen anything like it. The sign is attached to the fence of the court building. Two meters away attached to the same fence was another sign but this was clean. My guess: the cleaners didn't dare to clean this hideous smiling bulbing fungi mess.   





1 opmerking:

  1. Unbelievable how the mushrooms seems to be able in growing everywhere. Reminds me somehow on this project:

    http://www.pilzgarten.info/events/museum/museum.htm

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen