maandag 12 september 2011

The exploited perambulator [updated]


I have always been well nigh unemployable, people don't want my deep topographic skills. They don't serve some kind of economic function, nothing can be generated from them, I am not going to get some glossy magazine focusing on my work or, I dunno, sometimes I feel it has all been a colossal waste of time actually. I feel that when I should have been raising a family and earning I have just been staring at scratch marks on pieces of concrete and getting the same views again and again and again and taken them all in until I know them by heart. Wandering around streets for years on end, serving no purpose whatsoever, It's all gonna get swept away anyway.

Nick Papadimitriou (in The London Perambulator)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten